Page 0 of 10
Based in Paris since 1997 our gallery has represented from the beginning the international artistic currents of the immediate post-war period and organizes since 2017 presentations of important contemporary artists, especially from West Africa.
Based in Paris since 1997, our gallery has represented from the beginning the international artistic currents of the immediate post-war period from the start and organizes since 2017 presentations of important contemporary artists, especially from West Africa, since collaborators whose family has been based in Africa for three generations, have joined the gallery. Supporting an exhibitions program in Paris and collaborating with institutions for loans of works or in support of projects and residencies, the gallery participates in fairs like as Art Paris and Akaa Art & Design Fair, with the major works of artists like Soly Cissé, Wole Lagunju, Ibrahim Ballo, Victor Olaoyé, Samuel Nnorom.. The Gallery is a member of the Professional Committee of Art Galleries.
VAT ID#: FR06410608855
- ShowGROUP SHOW IBRAHIM BALLO, SOLY CISSE, ADEWUMI OYEYEMIDecember 17, 2022 – January 20, 2023
- ShowAKAA (Also Known As Africa)October 21 – 29, 2022
- ShowGold and the Phoenix,June 2 – 25, 2022
- ShowAFRICAN CROSSINGSMay 22, 2022
- Show« VOICES » OF TEXTILEApril 7 – May 14, 2022
- ShowNO EXPORT... SOLY CISSENovember 4 – December 5, 2021
- Fair BoothGalerie Chauvy at Art Paris 2021September 1 – 19, 2021
- ShowPARIS GALLERY WEEK ENDJune 3 – 24, 2021
- ShowIbrahim Ballo - Hibernation yarn, from hibernation to ... containmentJanuary 21 – February 18, 2021
- Fair BoothGalerie Chauvy at LE PARISOctober 19 – November 1, 2020
- ShowART PARIS ART FAIR GRAND PALAISSeptember 9 – 13, 2020
- Fair BoothGalerie Chauvy at Art Paris 2020May 27 – June 20, 2020