Galerie Kunstbroeders participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Galerie Kunstbroeders?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Galerie Kunstbroeders is the gallery specialised in contemporary Chinese artists. Thanks to our own explorations of China and the friendly relationships that we have established with the Chinese art world as a result, our gallery has built up an impressive art portfolio.
Galerie Kunstbroeders( Gallery Artbrothers) is established in 2010 by Rijk Schipper. Rijk lived for 6 years in Shanghai PRC and got interested in the Chinese Contemporary Art scene there and started to collect art from Chinese artists. Being back in Europe he decided to start his own art business creating Novi/Arte and Galerie Kunstbroeders. Due to many friendly artist relations Galerie Kunstbroeders has an extensive portfolio of about 40 Chinese artists, most of them exclusively represented in Europe. Since 2010 Galerie Kunstbroeders organises around 5-6 art shows in their Gallery as wel participated in numerous art fairs in France, Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Show'Sparkling Women'May 1 – July 4, 2021
- Show'HEAVENLY ASPIRATIONS'April 2 – July 31, 2021
- ShowRen RongDecember 18, 2020 – February 26, 2021
- ShowGalerie Kunstbroeders- Peace in Bonn( Germany)November 25, 2020 – March 31, 2021
- Fair BoothGalerie Kunstbroeders at ART021 Shanghai Contemporary Art Fair 2020November 10 – 15, 2020
- ShowArt KarlsruheFebruary 12 – 16, 2020
- ShowNAARDEN the ARTFAIRJanuary 15 – 26, 2020
- ShowPowershiftSeptember 1 – November 3, 2019
- Fair BoothGalerie Kunstbroeders at First Art Fair 2019January 16 – 20, 2019
- Fair BoothGalerie Kunstbroeders at art KARLSRUHE 2018February 22 – 25, 2018