Page 0 of 10
Created in 1955 by Lara Vincy, the gallery goes through history: until 1970 it shows painters from the second School of Paris. From this date, Liliane Vincy, explored new ways until her death in June 2015. Today, Youri Vincy, Liliane’s son, leads the gallery and manages it.
Lara Vincy gallery crosses history, from avant-garde to contemporary art. From its creation in 1955, Lara Vincy exhibited artists inclined towards new pictorial and plastic research; actors of the movement of abstraction from the 60s: Raza, Kito, Wostan, Munford, Clough, Allio. In 1970, Liliane Vincy, her daughter, developed a program intuitively guided by a freedom of mind, out of fashion and mainstreams: installations, sound environments, videos, sociological actions are all fields of experimentation that she deploys. She exhibited among others Hains, Ben, Wolman, Hubaut, Gilardi, Takako Saito. In 2000, Liliane's son, Youri, joined the gallery and will co-direct it with her until her death in June 2015. He runs it alone today, presenting both historical artists and the new generation.
VAT ID#: FR86814650677
- Fair BoothGalerie Lara Vincy at Art Paris 2021September 1 – 19, 2021
- ShowBEN, "La vie continue..."January 28 – April 30, 2021
- Fair BoothGalerie Lara Vincy at LE PARISOctober 19 – November 1, 2020
- Fair BoothGalerie Lara Vincy at Art Paris 2020September 10 – 13, 2020
- ShowJacques Charlier "Peintures irrésistibles"September 27 – November 9, 2019
- ShowBen "What is the question?"January 18 – February 28, 2019