Page 0 of 10
Located within the five-star luxury Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Taipei, Gallery de Sol presents fine international master's art, and at the same time introduce unique art from Taiwan to the world.
Located within the six-star luxury Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Gallery de Sol, is among premium boutique brands and Michelin-starred restaurants, attracting discerning and upscale Taiwanese patrons. Dr. Sunny Chang, the founder of Gallery de Sol has many years of experience as a researcher at art museums. Dr. Chang, herself an art collector and art historian, positioned the gallery that emphasizes the study of art history. The mission of Gallery de Sol is to introduce the works of art masters from all over the world, while simultaneously working to become an important base for the integration of the Taiwanese art market with international exhibitions. The gallery conducts exhibitions and various activities, lectures and courses to achieve its mission.
- ShowPrinting out The Inner Spirit of Her: Leonora Carrington, Joan Mitchell, Louise Bourgeois, Yayoi Kusama, Chiharu Shiota, Valerie Hammond Group ExhibitionMarch 8 – May 21, 2023
- ShowBetween the Trails to the Oriental Dream: Zao Wou-Ki & Yang Chung-Ming Dual ExhibitionDecember 6, 2022 – February 5, 2023
- ShowEternal Echoes: Solo Exhibition of Yang Chung-MingSeptember 17 – November 20, 2022
- ShowSummer Print Project Salvador Dali：The Song of Songs of SolomonJuly 1 – September 4, 2022
- ShowThe Fine Art Print of ZAO Wou-Ki from 1950s to 2000sJanuary 7 – March 20, 2022
- ShowSummer International Print Project 2021：Marc ChagallSeptember 7 – October 3, 2021
- ShowUnconscious Mind: Fled to The SurrealismMarch 6 – May 2, 2021
- ShowIdas Losin：Where There Is an Island, There Is Me.December 20, 2020 – February 21, 2021
- Show曜畫廊夏日國際大師版畫展Gallery de Sol Summer International Print ProjectJune 13 – August 16, 2020