Page 0 of 10
Gallery 13 represents international, emerging, and mid-career contemporary artists with a central concentration on abstraction and a sincere heart for the work of contemporary American Upper Midwest artists. Stephen & Karen Sugarman, Founders & Co-Owners
Gallery 13 represents a diverse selection of work by contemporary Americans, artists in Minnesota and the surrounding States. In addition to Midwestern artists, we exhibit artists from around the U.S, South America, and abroad. Gallery13 was founded in 2005 in Minneapolis, Minnesota by Gallerists Karen and Stephen Sugarman. The industrial-chic gallery in Minneapolis quickly gained status as a center for groundbreaking exhibitions including paintings, mixed media, photography, sculpture, installation, and performance. In 2019 Karen and Stephen took the next step into the future and moved the gallery to the Artsy digital platform.
- ShowArt Concrete: Geometry and AbstractionMay 27 – December 31, 2021
- ShowHigh Desert Landscapes of The American South WestFebruary 12 – November 30, 2021
- ShowChristina Twomey 'Atmospheric 'December 16, 2020 – November 30, 2021
- ShowArtur Horsharik: Paper and PaintApril 5 – 30, 2020
- ShowDreaming TreeJanuary 11 – March 11, 2020