Page 0 of 10
Founded by John Graves in 1978, Graves International Art is an old master - contemporary art gallery with a focus on original printmaking. Global shipping available.
Founded by John Graves in 1978, Graves International Art is an old master - contemporary art gallery with a focus on original printmaking featuring original works of art from the 1500's to the present - unique paintings, works on paper, and editions & multiples. Global shipping available. Over 45 years in business with a focus on original printmaking, Graves International Art stocks Old Master to Post-War editions from Albrecht Durer to Roy Lichtenstein. Graves International Art's inventory of artwork ranges more than 500 years of different styles, artists, movements, mediums & more. All only original - hand-made by or under the supervision of the artist or their respective estate from three to five figures, something for everyone.
- ShowRecent New ArrivalsJanuary 1 – June 30, 2023
- ShowNotable New ArrivalsJuly 16 – December 31, 2022
- ShowEclectic New ArrivalsAugust 2, 2021 – July 1, 2022
- Show20th Century Prints and MultiplesAugust 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
- ShowAbstract ArtDecember 20, 2019 – July 31, 2020
- ShowPost-War ArtApril 15 – October 31, 2019
- ShowDali: The Art of Surrealism and Paris SchoolMarch 1 – October 30, 2018