Page 0 of 10
The Henry Art Gallery ("The Henry") is the art museum of the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, USA. Located along 15th Avenue N.E. in the University District, it was founded in February 1927, and was the first public art museum in the state of Washington.
A museum of contemporary art and ideas, Henry Art Gallery presents exhibitions by a multi-national roster of emerging and mid-career artists. Known for taking risks and for allowing space for uncertain outcome, we anticipate the conversations and opinions that will be important and relevant in the field.
- ShowViewpoints: Elizabeth Murray and Anne Waldman: Her StoryMay 5 – November 4, 2018
- ShowThe Brink: Demian DinéYazhi´April 14 – September 9, 2018
- ShowThe Time. The Place. Contemporary Art from the CollectionNovember 4, 2017 – April 22, 2018
- ShowSummer Wheat: Full CircleMarch 4 – September 17, 2017
- ShowPaul McCarthy: White Snow, Wood SculpturesMarch 5 – September 11, 2016