Page 0 of 10
Hexton’s contemporary program includes a select range of paintings, prints and sculptures from today’s leading contemporary talents, exploring ideas connected to the human condition, social interactions and the natural world.
Hexton’s contemporary program includes a select range of paintings, prints and sculpture from today’s leading contemporary talents, exploring ideas connected to the human condition, social interactions and the natural world. Hexton has produced more than five hundred exhibitions internationally over the last twenty-five years, both solo and in collaboration with other galleries. Hexton also develops and supports institutional exhibitions, having recently provided sponsorship for Eric Fischl’s If Art Could Talk at the Dallas Contemporary, Carlos Rolon’s Inside Out at the New Orleans Museum of Art, and Scott Avett’s Invisible at the North Carolina Museum of Art. Debuting in June 2021, the gallery established a new location in Aspen, Colorado.
- Fair BoothHexton Gallery at Expo Chicago 2023April 13 – May 7, 2023
- ShowChristo & Jeanne-Claude: Ephemeral NatureAugust 1 – September 15, 2022
- ShowEvan Hecox: Perfect DayJune 16 – July 14, 2022
- ShowCarlos Rolón: The Great MigrationFebruary 16 – April 25, 2022
- ShowTerri Loewenthal: No Place I'd Rather BeDecember 15, 2021 – February 18, 2022
- ShowThe Solace of Open Spaces: Tania Dibbs and Richard Carter at Hexton AspenSeptember 14 – November 2, 2021
- ShowMarcos Acosta: Memory of The WorldAugust 18 – November 13, 2021
- ShowScott Avett: Power OutageJuly 11 – 26, 2021
- ShowMichael De Feo: Out of The BlueJune 21 – July 6, 2021
- Fair BoothHexton Gallery at EXPO CHGO OnlineApril 8 – 14, 2021
- Fair BoothHexton Gallery at Dallas Art Fair 2019April 11 – 14, 2019
- ShowShepard Fairey: Ideal PowerJune 28 – July 20, 2018