Page 0 of 10
The Hill Art Foundation is a public exhibition and education space located in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood, which showcases works from the Hill Collection in addition to works from leading artists, collections, and institutions.
The Hill Art Foundation was founded to exhibit works of art from the Hill Collection and from other domains, with the goal of establishing a conversation between living artists and their predecessors. Free and open to the public, the Foundation will encourage viewers, both from the written material associated with the exhibitions and through its education program, to look at the art on display with an art historical lens. The goal is to provide a contemplative environment where guests are encouraged to make connections between different periods and styles of art.
- ShowLux and Lumen: Spencer FinchSeptember 16, 2022 – March 4, 2023
- ShowNo FormsMay 12 – July 15, 2022
- ShowA body, revealedFebruary 11 – April 30, 2022
- ShowThe Human BodyApril 29 – December 4, 2021
- ShowMinjung KimMarch 4 – June 26, 2020
- ShowThree Christs, Sleeping Mime, and the Last Supper / Pagan ParadiseSeptember 28, 2019 – February 15, 2020
- ShowMaybe Maybe Not: Christopher Wool and the Hill CollectionFebruary 9 – May 19, 2019