Imane Farès participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Imane Farès?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
In 2010, Imane Farès founded the eponymous gallery in Paris, with the ambition to promote the practices of contemporary emerging and mid-career artists from the African continent and the Arab worlds.
In 2010, Imane Farès founded the eponymous gallery in Paris, with the ambition to promote the practices of contemporary artists from the African continent and the Arab worlds. This strong commitment to artistic scenes that are rarely put forward, resonates with her dual Lebanese and Senegalese identity. The gallery has been recognised by its peers as a precursor of this transformation of the art world’s cartography and now represents nine artists, whose work spans a wide range of media: installation, public sculpture, film, photography, drawing, but also fiction and theatre writing, as well as curating. It has systematically organized these artists’ first solo exhibitions in France.
- ShowMadadFebruary 24 – April 23, 2022
- ShowLe Mémorial improbableDecember 3 – 18, 2021
- Fair BoothImane Farès at FIAC 2021October 21 – 24, 2021
- Fair BoothImane Farès at Frieze London 2021October 13 – 17, 2021
- ShowStories From the CitySeptember 2 – October 8, 2021
- ShowAli Cherri. Return Of the BeastApril 22 – July 23, 2021
- Fair BoothGalerie Imane Farès at LE PARISOctober 19 – November 1, 2020
- Fair BoothGalerie Imane Farès at Paris Gallery Weekend 2020June 24 – July 24, 2020
- Fair BoothGalerie Imane Farés at LOOP BarcelonaJune 4 – 6, 2015
- Fair BoothGalerie Imane Farés at 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair 2014October 16 – 19, 2014
Page 1 of 1