Iniva participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Iniva?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) is an evolving, radical visual arts organisation dedicated to developing an artistic programme that reflects on the social and political impact of globalisation.
With the Stuart Hall Library acting as a critical and creative hub for our work, we collaborate with artists, curators, researchers and cultural producers to challenge conventional notions of diversity and difference. We engage a wide audience, particularly young people, in discourse and debate on issues surrounding the politics of race, class and gender.
- Fair BoothIniva at London Art Fair 2019January 16 – 20, 2019
- ShowAlida Rodrigues: AnthologiaOctober 2 – 18, 2014
- ShowIssa Samb: From the Ethics of Acting to the Empire Without SignsJune 3 – July 25, 2014
- ShowLarry Achiampong & David Blandy - BitersJune 2 – July 2, 2014
- ShowBurak Delier: Freedom Has No ScriptMarch 26 – May 16, 2014
- Fair BoothIniva at Art14 LondonFebruary 27 – March 1, 2014