Page 0 of 10
INK Studio is an art gallery based in Beijing with the mission to present Chinese experimental ink as a distinctive contribution to contemporary transnational art-making.
INK Studio is an art gallery based in Beijing. Its mission is to present Chinese experimental ink as a distinctive contribution to contemporary transnational art-making in a closely-curated exhibition program supported by in-depth critical analysis, scholarly exchange, bilingual publishing, and multimedia production. Representing more than 14 artists, including Bingyi, Dai Guangyu, Li Jin, Li Huasheng, Wang Dongling, Yang Jiechang, and Zheng Chongbin, the gallery exhibits works of diverse media, including painting, calligraphy, sculpture, installation, performance, photography, and video. Since its inception in 2012, INK Studio has regularly appeared at art fairs such as Art Basel Hong Kong and the Armory Show and placed works into major public collections including the MET, LACMA and M+.
- ShowGrand Synthesis: The Extraordinary Flower-Landscapes of Peng KanglongSeptember 16 – October 22, 2023
- ShowGLOBAL INK: INK STUDIO'S TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITIONJune 17 – July 29, 2023
- Fair BoothInk Studio at Taipei Dangdai 2023May 10 – 21, 2023
- Fair BoothInk Studio at Art Basel Hong Kong 2023March 23 – 25, 2023
- ShowAsia Week 2023March 15 – 19, 2023