Page 0 of 10
Founded in 2019, Kapp Kapp is a contemporary art gallery located in Philadelphia and New York City. Kapp Kapp is dedicated to working with artists to build insightful, vibrant, and intimate exhibitions, also producing artist books, and catalogues.
Founded by Sammy Kapp in 2019, Kapp Kapp is a contemporary art gallery located in the Gayborhood of Philadelphia. Kapp Kapp is dedicated to working with artists to build insightful, vibrant, and intimate exhibitions, also producing artist books, and catalogues. All exhibitions are open to the public and viewable at Kapp Kapp’s flagship location at 333 South 13th St. In 2020, Sammy’s twin brother, Daniel, joined as partner and Kapp Kapp opened its second location in New York’s Tribeca Neighborhood at 368 Broadway, #417. Kapp Kapp is a proud member of the New Art Dealers Alliance.
- ShowHannah Beerman: Cult ClassicNovember 20, 2021 – January 8, 2022
- ShowVelvet Other World: How Long Shall I Have to WaitSeptember 10 – October 24, 2021
- ShowLily Wong: I Wasn't ThereApril 9 – May 29, 2021
- ShowMolly Greene: SplittingMarch 26 – May 21, 2021
- ShowTsai-Ling Tseng: Minor FeelingsJanuary 16 – February 28, 2021
- ShowMolly Greene: Other GardensOctober 31 – December 21, 2020
- ShowLily Wong: Built for LoveApril 3 – May 24, 2020
- Art Market10 Galleries That Had a Breakout Year in 2022By Josie Thaddeus-JohnsNov 9, 2022
- Art MarketInside Tribeca’s Community-Driven Gallery SceneBy Ayanna DozierSep 26, 2022
- Art MarketThe Twins behind Kapp Kapp on Building a Gallery Program to Champion Queer ArtistsBy Osman Can YerebakanJul 14, 2022
- ArtLily Wong’s Cinematic Paintings Are Filled with Suspense and LongingBy Harley WongJun 6, 2022