Page 0 of 10
Kumi Contemporary is a London-based Contemporary Japanese Art gallery presenting works of art by the most exciting and innovative names in the Japanese art scene. We sell limited edition prints and original works of art by established artists including, Takashi Murakami.
Kumi Contemporary was founded in 2011 to present a collection of artworks from significant Contemporary Japanese artists, including among others Takashi Murakami and Yoshitomo Nara. Over the years, we have built up a carefully managed network of dealers and galleries in Japan, which has been integral to our success. It allows us access to unique and sought after works from some of the most celebrated artists in Japan.
VAT ID#: GB 288423569
- ShowTakashi Murakami: We Are The Square Jocular ClanApril 15 – May 15, 2022
- ShowChiho Aoshima, Ai Yamaguchi & Emi KurayaMarch 15 – April 15, 2022
- ShowTakashi Murakami: Smiling FlowersDecember 20, 2020 – January 10, 2021
- ShowMehdi Ghadyanloo Prints CollectionNovember 14 – 28, 2020
- ShowTracey Emin Prints 2011 to PresentOctober 26 – December 19, 2020
- ShowTakashi Murakami Prints 2006 - PresentOctober 1, 2019 – January 30, 2020
- ShowTakashi Murakami Exhibition in London Regents StreetNovember 13 – December 24, 2017