Page 0 of 10
Larkin Erdmann Fine Art is focussed on predominantly Post-War artists, working closely with the respective artist’s foundations, estates and families. A series of publications was established in 2017 and the gallery participates in international art fairs each year.
Larkin Erdmann Fine Art was established as an art dealership in 2014 and has gradually expanded its team and outreach since. Larkin Erdmann Fine Art is focussed on predominantly Post-War artists, working closely with the respective artist’s foundations, estates and families. Larkin Erdmann Fine Art established a series of publications in 2017 which accompany each exhibition and feature essays, interviews or writings in collaboration with leading specialists in the field. Larkin Erdmann Fine Art participates annually in art fairs, including Art Geneva, Frieze Masters and Art Basel Miami Beach.
VAT ID#: CHE-436.576.239
- ShowMarcel Duchamp, Non-ArtistSeptember 22 – November 23, 2023
- ShowJannis Kounellis, Berlin 1974February 2 – April 20, 2023
- Fair BoothLarkin Erdmann at ART SG 2023January 11 – 20, 2023
- Fair BoothLarkin Erdmann at The Armory Show 2022September 9 – 25, 2022
- ShowKen Price, Not From YesterdayMay 19 – July 14, 2022
- ShowNot So Fast! curated by John ArmlederFebruary 10 – April 28, 2022