Page 0 of 10
Lily Agius Gallery, founded in Malta in 2011, has nurtured the careers of rising artists and exhibits established Maltese and international artists of all mediums.
Agius is a curator born in London who has lived in Malta for over fifteen years. Together with the exhibition space, Agius has created the quarterly magazine of contemporary art, Artpaper, where you can read interviews with artists, reports of exhibitions and reviews of events related to contemporary art that take place in Malta and around the world. Agius has a good eye for contemporary art, and a strong and loyal following. The gallery in Sliema and her sister gallery at La Bottega Art Bistro in the capital city of Valletta present frequent exhibitions and take part in art and design festivals.
- ShowParallel RealitiesApril 7 – 30, 2022
- ShowBlack clouds of smoke made the white clouds look darkNovember 11 – December 4, 2021
- ShowBODIES IN COLOURAugust 19 – September 30, 2021
- ShowClyde HaberJune 7 – August 18, 2021
- ShowSummer CollectiveMay 1 – June 30, 2021
- ShowThe Little ThingsNovember 20, 2020 – February 7, 2021
- ShowFrench CollectionNovember 19 – December 13, 2020
- ShowSilver River: Works on paper by John Paul AzzopardiOctober 30 – November 16, 2019