Page 0 of 10
Lincoln Glenn wishes to revive the legacies and explore the careers of American artists working between the 1950s and 1970s who made significant contributions to art history, but whose names may have been forgotten by time. Based on the Upper East Side and Chelsea.
Based on the Upper East Side and Chelsea in New York City, Lincoln Glenn, LLC was founded in 2022, with a mission to present American art from the 19th century to the contemporary period. The gallery exhibits works from artists of the Hudson River School, American Impressionism, Ashcan School, American Modernism, with a particular focus in Abstract Expressionism and Color Field painting. Further, Lincoln Glenn wishes to revive the legacies and explore the careers of artists working between the 1950s and 1970s who made significant contributions to art history, but whose names may have been forgotten by time. Lincoln Glenn is honored to represent Sherron Francis as well as the estates of Gene Hedge, Alan Fenton, and Nathan Hoffman.
- ShowGene Hedge: The Pattern of NatureNovember 16, 2023 – January 13, 2024
- ShowArtists of the 1913 Armory ShowOctober 12 – December 8, 2023
- ShowJump Right In: Waterways in American Art, 1850-1980June 23 – August 31, 2023
- ShowAlan Fenton: The Monumental Paintings, 1958-60March 25 – May 6, 2023
- ShowElliott Thompson: A Washington Color School ArtistFebruary 11 – March 11, 2023
- ShowThe City That Never SleepsDecember 10, 2022 – January 28, 2023
- Fair BoothLincoln Glenn at Boston International Fine Art Show 2022October 20 – 24, 2022
- ShowSherron Francis: A RetrospectiveSeptember 10 – October 23, 2022
- ShowThe Inaugural Show: A Century in American ArtMay 24 – September 3, 2022