Page 0 of 10
Since its inception in 1996, Marianne Boesky Gallery’s mission has been to represent and support the work of contemporary international artists of all media.
Since its inception in 1996, Marianne Boesky Gallery’s mission has been to represent and support the work of contemporary international artists of all media. The gallery expanded its flagship location in 2016 to the adjacent space on West 24th Street. This space more than doubles the gallery's footprint in Chelsea, allowing for ever more ambitious solo and group shows that highlight dynamic narratives and parallels across artist, media, and theme. In 2017, the gallery opened a location in Aspen, CO, presenting rotating exhibitions by both gallery artists and artists invited to present special projects. Marianne Boesky Gallery currently represents over 30 esteemed artists of different generations and backgrounds.
- Art10 Must-See Shows during New York Art Week 2023By Annabel KeenanMay 4, 2023
- ArtThe Artsy Vanguard 2022: Michaela Yearwood-DanBy Allyssia AlleyneNov 15, 2022
- Art MarketThe 10 Best Booths at Frieze Los Angeles 2023By Paul LasterFeb 17, 2023
- Art Market5 Artists on Our Radar in March 2021By Artsy Curatorial and Artsy EditorialMar 3, 2021
- ArtIn Danielle Mckinney’s Lyrical Paintings, Black Women Reclaim Domestic SpaceBy Zoë HopkinsOct 31, 2022
- Art MarketHow Surging Inflation Is Impacting Art GalleriesBy Jillian BillardJan 12, 2022
- ArtHow 9 Artsy Vanguard Alumni Have Become Leading Contemporary ArtistsBy Kaylie FelsbergNov 16, 2021
- Art MarketMarket Brief: Gina Beavers’s Sculptural Paintings Make Waves at Fairs and AuctionsBy Kaylie FelsbergOct 19, 2021