Page 0 of 10
Founded in 2003, MDZ ART Gallery specializes in Post-War and Contemporary international artists. The gallery is a member of ROCAD, The Belgian Royal Chamber of Art Dealers.
Founded in 2003, MDZ ART Gallery specializes in Post-War and Contemporary international artists. Initially, the gallery's main focus was on CoBrA art, with unique exhibitions by Appel, Alechinksy, Corneille, Doucet and Lucebert. From 2006, the gallery started exploring Minimal Art of the 1950s and 1960s, with shows by Mack, Piene, Uecker, and group displays with works by Fontana, Manzoni, Leblanc, Schoonhoven and Aubertin. In 2012, MDZ ART Gallery introduced its programme international Post-War and Contemporary Art with solo exhibitions by Biasi, Förg, Penck, Knoebel, Balkenhol and Cragg. MDZ ART Gallery is a member of ROCAD, The Belgian Royal Chamber of Art Dealers.
VAT ID#: BE0480106250
- Showeaster showApril 1 – May 7, 2023
- Fair BoothMDZ ART Gallery at BRAFA 2022June 19 – 26, 2022
- ShowStefan De JaegerMay 26 – July 21, 2022
- ShowThe Connor Brothers: Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary ThingsApril 2 – May 16, 2022
- ShowAppel 100August 7 – September 13, 2021
- Fair BoothMDZ ART Gallery at Cologne Fine Art & Design 2020November 18 – 29, 2020
- ShowLes Nouveaux RéalistesAugust 8 – September 15, 2020