Page 0 of 10
Since 2017, the completely renovated 11 Conti – Monnaie de Paris invites visitors to discover a museum decicated to minting, artisan crafts and heritage collections, which echoes the temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art held several times a year.
Since 1775, the Parisian site of Monnaie de Paris has been established at 11 Quai de Conti, in the heart of the 6th arrondissement. Completely renovated and opened in September 2017, 11 Conti - Monnaie de Paris reveals its ambitious project and invites visitors to discover a new museum dedicated to the theme of minting, artisan crafts, with exceptional heritage collections. This permanent circuit echoes the temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, which are held several times a year. The site thus becomes a new and welcoming living space which is opened to the city, offering new cultural options.
- ShowGrayson Perry : Vanity, Identity, SexualityOctober 19, 2018 – February 3, 2019
- ShowSubodh Gupta : Adda/Rendez-vousApril 13 – August 26, 2018
- ShowMaurizio Cattelan: Not Afraid of LoveOctober 21, 2016 – January 8, 2017
- ShowMerci Raymond by Bertrand LavierMay 27 – July 17, 2016
- ShowJannis KounellisMarch 11 – April 30, 2016
- ShowTake Me (I’m Yours)September 16 – November 8, 2015