Page 0 of 10
Based in a historic Art Deco building which was once used as a shoe factory, Morentz is home to multiple gallery showrooms, a full restoration atelier and an upholstery studio. It houses one of the most extensive collections of 20th century and collectible design.
Morentz, based in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, was established in 2006. The gallery was initially conceived by the founder’s love of twentieth century design. Each piece of design is carefully selected, checked for condition, restored (if needed) and researched. Morentz Gallery’s strength lies in a combination of knowledge and intuition. The collection, which includes pieces from all over the world, is meticulously curated and backed by art historical and technical research. The vast collection includes works by George Nakashima, Phillip Lloyd Powell, José Zanine Caldas, Jorge Zalszupin, Carlo Scarpa, Gio Ponti, Pierre Chapo, Finn Juhl, to name only a few.
VAT ID#: NL814817440B01
- Fair BoothMORENTZ at Design Miami/Basel 2022June 14 – 19, 2022
- ShowBrighten UpOctober 19 – November 4, 2020
- ShowJust What is it That makes Today's Interiors So Different, So Appealing?August 7 – 26, 2020
- Fair BoothMORENTZ at Masterpiece Online 2020June 22 – July 8, 2020
- ShowModern Cognac - A Story of PatinaMay 15 – June 5, 2020
- ShowThe individualist - A story of American Modernist DesignApril 3 – 18, 2020
- Fair BoothMORENTZ at BRAFA 2020January 26 – February 2, 2020
- Fair BoothMORENTZ at BRAFA 2019January 26 – February 3, 2019
- ShowPierre Chapo: Solid SimplicityMay 14 – June 10, 2018