NAC participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of NAC?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
NAC is a contemporary art gallery with a curatorial line defined around subjects that go through art and architecture, thus its objective is to strengthen the reflection of both disciplines through the work of its artists. Founded in 2015, by Nicole Andreu.
NAC is a contemporary art gallery with a curatorial line defined around subjects that go through art and architecture. Founded in 2015, in Santiago, Chile, by Nicole Andreu, the main goal is to be a professional platform focused on emerging contemporary artists from Chile. Our curatorial perspective brings together several under forty artists who, through various media like sculpture, painting, installation, video, new medias even performance, reflect on different problems related to landscape, globalization, economic growth, among others, in ways that range from abstraction to figuration. Awarded with the Best of 2018: Top 20 Exhibitions Around the World by Hyperallergic.
- ShowTumbas de la GloriaOctober 14 – November 27, 2021
- ShowEscultura ParasitariaOctober 14 – November 27, 2021
- ShowCampo del cieloJune 3 – July 16, 2021
- Showel fuego, el mar, el niño | Colomba FontaineMarch 25 – May 8, 2021
- ShowRéplica de un rey estáticoDecember 10, 2020 – January 30, 2021
- ShowBig SurDecember 10, 2020 – January 31, 2021