Proyecto Paralelo participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Proyecto Paralelo?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Proyecto Paralelo is a contemporary art gallery based in Mexico City.
PROYECTO PARALELO was founded in 2012. The gallery’s main lines of work are linked to conceptual practices on different media and to contemporary art understood as a cross-generation endeavor. The gallery is interested in working close to the artists, young or established, in the development of exhibition and presentation projects. Each show is conceived as a long-term dialogue process in which we aim to put the work in context and to offer a complex vision of the artist’s practice. Besides the core group of artists represented by the gallery, PROYECTO PARALELO has collaborated in specific projects with artists such as Sophie Calle, Joan Jonas or John Baldessari. We also have a special point of interest in editorial practices, artist's publications and special editions.
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at Material Art Fair 2023February 6 – 26, 2023
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at GAMA Week 2022September 22 – October 2, 2022
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at Material Art Fair 2022April 26 – May 14, 2022
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at Zona MACO 2021April 26 – May 16, 2021
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at ZⓈONAMACO 2020February 5 – 9, 2020
- ShowGallery Weekend Mexico City 2019September 5 – 8, 2019
- ShowNo Para Siempre En La Tierra | Cynthia GutiérrezFebruary 5 – March 16, 2019
- ShowPosición Provisional / Temporary Situation. Sketches and models by Mathias GoeritzNovember 15, 2018 – January 12, 2019
- ShowCONDO CDMXApril 14 – May 12, 2018
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at ZⓈONAMACO 2018February 7 – 11, 2018
- ShowMelanie Smith FAKE AND FARCE: BACKDROPS FOR SEVEN SCENESFebruary 6 – March 24, 2018
- Fair BoothProyecto Paralelo at ARTBO 2017October 26 – 29, 2017