Page 0 of 10
Creating, curating, and executing programs & research that amplify the prominence of art & culture from America, Qatar, and the Arab & Islamic worlds.
Founded in 2017, the Qatar America Institute for Culture (QAIC) is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that creates, curates, and executes programs and research that amplify the prominence of all forms of art and culture in society. QAIC cultivates artistic expression and cultural dialogue from the United States, Qatar, and the larger Arab and Islamic worlds. QAIC serves as a vital hub to convene artists, curators, storytellers, creatives, scholars, and academics, connecting them with a global network that extends beyond its physical space in Washington, D.C. Through art exhibitions, educational programs, scholarly research, and cross-cultural partnerships, QAIC provides interactive experiences in an inclusive environment to celebrate and appreciate art and culture.
- ShowResearch LabsJanuary 24 – August 1, 2023
- ShowOfficial FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Posters by Qatari artist Bouthayna Al MuftahDecember 14, 2022 – February 13, 2023
- Show2021 IMPART Artists ExhibitionSeptember 1, 2022 – January 20, 2023
- ShowCultural Crossings: Exchanges Beyond the Silk RoadAugust 29, 2022 – January 12, 2023
- ShowFOCI: WaterAugust 23, 2022 – February 13, 2023
- ShowTranscendent Text: Exploring Universal Values through Islamic CalligraphyDecember 15, 2020 – May 15, 2021