Readytex Art Gallery sells high quality fine art created by emerging, mid-career and advanced visual artists from Suriname.
Readytex Art Gallery believes in the strength and potential of Surinamese artists. We are deeply committed to their success. In the 29 years of our existence we have sculpted our own strategic long-term trajectory, which resulted in the overall advancement of the Surinamese art industry. We support and represent 19 emerging, mid-career and advanced visual artists who are ambitious and dedicated to their artistic vision. As intermediary between artist and collector we place value on the interests of both. We provide our artists with a professional foundation that results in an impetus for the development of their production and careers. Our international vision is to attain a worthy and well deserved presence for artists from Suriname in collections of the rest of the world.
- ShowALAKONDRE TORINovember 25 – December 22, 2022
- ShowThreads of IdentityOctober 13 – November 9, 2022
- ShowWhat no dead, no call him duppy!September 8 – October 5, 2022
- ShowAS ABOVE, SO BELOWAugust 4 – 31, 2022
- ShowUDAN LIRIS re-imagines timeJune 30 – July 27, 2022
- Fair BoothReadytex Art Gallery at Atlantic World Art Fair 2022April 19 – May 5, 2022
- ShowLA VIE - A LIBI, an exhibition by John Lie A Fo, inspired by life and his imaginationMarch 12 – April 2, 2022
- ShowExhibition LUNAR, the kick-off of a new exciting art projectOctober 8 – November 6, 2021
- Fair BoothReadytex Art Gallery at Atlantic World Art Fair 2021May 31 – June 21, 2021