Page 0 of 10
The Staff of Robin Rile Fine Art have specialized in the placement of 20th century and contemporary artworks by masters such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Roberto Matta, Banksy, Hirst & Joan Miro, amongst others, since 1996.
Reed V. Horth & Kat Barrow-Horth are a husband and wife team with more than 25 years experience in fine art sales, interior design and curation of investment-level masterpieces from 20th century and contemporary masters like Dali, Picasso, Warhol, Matta, Miro, Banksy, Hirst, Mr. Brainwash, RETNA, Calder, and many others. We have served as consultants for collections internationally, including work at the Museo Soumaya in Mexico City, The Copelouzos Private Museum, Casa Loma Castle in Toronto, The Coral Gables Museum, and many more. We have also written extensively on art, interior design, investment, curation, ethics and artist mentorship in a peril-filled marketplace.
- Can Art Save the World?By Robin Rile Fine ArtFeb 25, 2017
- Dimensional DalíBy Robin Rile Fine ArtFeb 8, 2017
- PASSION and PRUDENCE in FINE ART COLLECTINGBy Robin Rile Fine ArtJan 28, 2017
- There And Back Again: From Comics to Fine ArtBy Robin Rile Fine ArtOct 10, 2016
- Ask Your Art Advisor: Art Investment LessonsBy Robin Rile Fine ArtOct 7, 2016
- Need Art Investment Advice? Ask Hugh Grant!By Robin Rile Fine ArtOct 5, 2016
- Ask Your Art Advisor: Why Work With a Private Art Dealer?By Robin Rile Fine ArtOct 4, 2016
- America’s Artists: The Abstract ExpressionistsBy Robin Rile Fine ArtOct 3, 2016