Scott White Contemporary Art participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Scott White Contemporary Art?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Scott White Contemporary Art represents some of the most progressive Contemporary artists working in the medium of painting, sculpture, and photography. Highly active in the Secondary Market, we represent collectors in the buying and selling of works by Modern Masters.
Scott White Contemporary Art opened in 1991 committing itself to the promotion of emerging and mid-career artists. Since that time, the gallery has mounted provocative exhibitions by cutting-edge artists as well as curated museum-caliber retrospectives of work by Norman Bluhm, George Rickey, and DeWain Valentine. In 2008, SWCA brought Bernar Venet's monumental steel sculptures to the San Diego waterfront for a year-long public exhibition. Since 2005, the gallery has actively participated in the most important contemporary art fairs throughout the United States such as Art Miami, Art Southampton, Art New York, the Armory Show, and Palm Beach 3.
- ShowWilliam Glen Crooks: The Last Picture ShowApril 27 – May 18, 2018
- Fair BoothScott White Contemporary Art at Art Miami 2017December 5 – 10, 2017
- ShowBLOOMSSeptember 23 – November 10, 2017
- ShowSummer Group ExhibitionAugust 1 – September 16, 2017
- ShowALLSORTSFebruary 25 – April 21, 2017
- ShowFrequencies: Blur & FocusNovember 5, 2016 – January 27, 2017
- ShowSuggestion BoxJune 18 – October 21, 2016
- ShowDavid Adey: Hither and YonJanuary 11 – February 15, 2014
- ShowRuth Pastine: INTERPLAYSeptember 14 – November 2, 2013
- ShowNorman Bluhm: 1956 - 1960September 12 – November 1, 2008