Page 0 of 10
Skipwiths primary focus is on Korean and Asian artists such as Kwang Young Chun And Kong-So Lee.
Founded by Grey Skipwith and Heejin No in January 2015, Skipwiths brings together expertise in Korean and Asian artists such as Kwang Young Chun, Kang-So Lee, Xing Danwen and Hyojin Park, and introduces their work to European audiences. Heejin established her own international art project company in 2006 after completing her Masters at Sotheby’s Institute, and Grey ran his own IT company for many years before returning to his roots in the art world, which he started working in at the tender age of 13. For three years they have been curating shows for galleries and public institutions as well as managing artists at different needs and stages in their careers.
VAT ID#: GB213852816
- ShowHappy Birthday 2.0April 23 – November 27, 2022
- ShowSpiritual Garden AwakeningNovember 25, 2020 – January 10, 2021
- ShowCEVIGA: HOMEOctober 21 – November 20, 2020
- Fair BoothSKIPWITHS at Art Miami 2019December 3 – 8, 2019
- Fair BoothSKIPWITHS at London Art Fair 2019January 16 – 20, 2019
- Fair BoothSKIPWITHS at Art Miami 2018December 4 – 9, 2018
- Fair BoothSKIPWITHS at London Art Fair 2017January 18 – 22, 2017
- Fair BoothSKIPWITHS at CONTEXT Art Miami 2016November 29 – December 4, 2016