Page 0 of 10
The focus of Susan Hensel Gallery is on compelling objects, meaningful use of materials, and engaging sculpture. It is a gallery where experimental ideas and works of the hand join to create unique sensory experiences.
The focus of Susan Hensel Gallery is on compelling objects, meaningful use of materials, and engaging sculpture. It is a gallery where experimental ideas and works of the hand join to create unique sensory experiences. Opened September 10th, 2004 Susan Hensel Gallery is a gallery/ workspace presenting 5-6 shows per year in an intimate space, with hardwood floors and high tin ceilings. In 2013 the interior space reverted to a working studio for Susan Hensel where she continues to work on small and largescale artwork that engages both sculptural and cultural space. You can find her current work at www.SusanHenselProjects.com. The Susan Hensel Gallery is now both a large window gallery on Cedar Avenue, a main thoroughfare in south Minneapolis and an online venture represented on Artsy.net.
- ShowThe Glow of LoveSeptember 15 – November 15, 2022
- ShowInsomniacJuly 15 – September 15, 2022
- ShowThe Regrettable Truth of the ClichéMay 15 – July 15, 2022
- ShowNeotectonic Period: A Radical Proposal for BeautyMarch 15 – May 15, 2022
- ShowTalk to MeJanuary 15 – March 15, 2022
- ShowBody WorkNovember 15, 2021 – January 15, 2022
- ShowNeutral TerritoryAugust 15 – November 15, 2021
- ShowFrom the CenterJune 15 – August 15, 2021
- ShowFrom Broken to BeautifulApril 15 – June 15, 2021
- ShowLet's PlayMarch 15 – May 15, 2021
- ShowStitches on the Path to HereFebruary 15 – April 15, 2021
- ShowNeurotangleOctober 2 – December 11, 2020