Page 0 of 10
SWP is an online platform offering works by the most exciting emerging contemporary artists in the Caribbean. We seek to facilitate gallery representation, exhibition and residency opportunities, and to widen collector access to our region's artistic production.
‘Suzie Wong Presents’ is a Jamaica based online platform prioritising the presence and work of emerging contemporary visual artists of the Global Caribbean by way of online exhibitions, art fair participation and collaborative international projects. Non-representational and exhibition/project based, the Suzie Wong mission is to champion emerging and mid career and established artists in the region and it’s Diaspora by way of increased visibility, market cultivation and knowledge production around their practices and work, whilst maintaining a constitutional fluidity to enable meaningful response to artist, community and market needs and priorities.
- Fair BoothSuzie Wong Presents at Atlantic World Art Fair 2022April 19 – May 5, 2022
- ShowEmerging Contemporary: JamaicaNovember 5 – 22, 2021
- Show'Inside Out': the Jamaican IntuitivesOctober 8 – November 9, 2021
- Fair BoothSuzie Wong Presents at Atlantic World Art Fair 2021May 31 – June 21, 2021
- Fair BoothSuzie Wong Presents at PRIZM Art Fair 2020December 1 – 21, 2020
- ShowStill, LifeOctober 25 – November 9, 2020
- ShowLeasho Johnson 'The Martyr' series, 2019August 6 – 27, 2019
- ShowRoberta Stoddart 'The Tear Catcher', 2018July 1 – 31, 2019
- Fair BoothSuzie Wong Presents at 1-54 London 2018October 4 – 7, 2018
- ShowLeasho Johnson, 'New Works' 2018June 1 – July 18, 2018