Page 0 of 10
The backbone of THE LIMINAL as gallery–producer of contemporary art is our affinity and desire to represent women and queer artists, as well as our commitment to a diverse and experimental curatorial vision.
The backbone of THE LIMINAL as gallery–producer of contemporary art is our affinity and desire to represent women and queer artists, as well as our commitment to a diverse and experimental curatorial vision. We are both an exhibition space and a space for collaborative production, working with artists and other agents from the cultural field. THE LIMINAL cultivates the inherent value of subjectivity, freedom of speech and ethical practices, which are conscious, respectful, and not bound to any specific ideology. We believe in fairly sharing income derived from sales and support our artists by dedicating time and resources into the development of their work. Ultimately, THE LIMINAL is not only a threshold but also a destination open to be explored.
VAT ID#: ESB40531758
- ShowNatuka Honrubia: DESOBEDIENCIAApril 28 – July 1, 2022
- ShowLorenzo Sandoval: LAS FORMAS QUE SOSTIENEN EL DISCURSOFebruary 10 – April 6, 2022
- Showcyriaco lopes terri witek: THE IMAGINARY PEDIMENTNovember 25, 2021 – January 26, 2022
- ShowMelanie Teresa Bohrer: WHITE LIES CARVE CANYONSSeptember 23 – November 5, 2021
- ShowLemos + Lehmann: ALL THE ECHOESApril 29 – June 18, 2021
- ShowYO SOY EL MONSTRUO QUE OS HABLAFebruary 11 – April 14, 2021
- ShowNaomi Melville: TO.BRAID — TO.GATHERNovember 12, 2020 – January 22, 2021
- ShowAnaïs Florin: OFRECER LA PROTECCIÓN ADECUADASeptember 17 – November 7, 2020