Page 0 of 10
TIMEIN is transforming the lives & learning of disadvantaged public school children with its groundbreaking Opera + Art pedagogy that places equality, opportunity & access – to the arts and through the arts – at the forefront of children’s lives and education.
TimeIn is transforming the lives & learning of disadvantaged public school children, moving equality, opportunity and access – to the arts and through the arts – to the forefront of public education. Our vibrant Opera + Art pedagogy ensures that children who normally have no access to authentic arts programming receive the material knowledge and positive reinforcement they need to become effective and knowledgeable creators, as well as engaged, responsible and thoughtful participants in a thriving democracy. Every child deserves a thoughtfully crafted, arts-enriched education in which their individual talents and needs are recognized, and the support for greater creativity, self-esteem and a brighter, better future is more than just a promise.
- ShowGloriousMay 9 – 31, 2022
- ShowMore ContrastSeptember 28 – November 15, 2021
- ShowSometime Tomorrow: Extraordinary Artworks by the Children of TimeInDecember 31, 2020
- ShowLet The Festivities Begin!December 15, 2020 – January 31, 2021
- ShowInevitabilityJuly 12 – August 1, 2020
- ShowAs The World Turns – 21 Artists in Support of Time InMay 4 – July 31, 2020