Page 0 of 10
To live is to choose focuses on emerging artists and their artworks from selected african countries. The program is directed to artlovers and collectors who appreciate getting a glimpse of our artists views on a a young and modern Africa.
Our name TO LIVE IS TO CHOOSE derives from Kofi Annan’s full quote “To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.” We found this quote to perfectly describe our sense of who and what we showcase in our in 2018 founded gallery: Contemporary art from emerging artists exclusively from Africa, mainly from Ghana. We present to an audience who appreciates the modern and vivid African style that is expressed through art. We believe that creative work gives deep insights into people’s mind-sets, and that it is very much why we shine the spotlight on these women and men that express themselves via art. Needless to mention that all our artworks are sourced directly at the artists ateliers on-site.
- ShowEnam Bosokah @ EuroMotor2023October 27 – 29, 2023
- ShowCharity Exhibition in favor of the Femal Founder ACT NOW Award 2023September 1 – October 1, 2023
- ShowGodwin Adjei Sowah - ABSTRACTJune 15 – 30, 2020
- ShowX-MAS CHARITY EXHIBITIONDecember 20, 2019 – January 4, 2020
- Show!ĒdiAugust 8 – September 8, 2019
- ShowAdjei Sowah - the Master and his studentsJuly 13 – August 31, 2019
- ShowLocal Figures - DisconnectedJune 1 – 29, 2019
- ShowBLAU! FISCHE!May 3 – 24, 2019
- ShowVarious ArtistsMarch 1 – April 26, 2019