Valli Art Gallery is not currently an Artsy partner and does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Valli Art Gallery?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Valli Art Gallery specializes in promoting contemporary Italian masters in the United States.
Located in Miami and New York City, Valli Art Gallery specializes in promoting contemporary Italian masters in the United States. With postwar and contemporary artists such as Mimmo Rotella, Giosetta Fioroni, Alberto Biasi, and Michelangelo Pistoletto, Valli Art is dedicated to building a more complex and lasting story of Italian art and culture. At Valli Art, contemporary Italian masters are seen as crucial artistic and intellectual figures within the larger, global history of art. Valli Art Gallery is proud to work in close collaboration with major academic institutions, museums, and curators to create programs for the promotion of Italian art and culture.
- ShowBLINDNESSMarch 1 – 31, 2019
- ShowValli Art Gallery x 520 West 28th by Zaha HadidFebruary 1 – October 1, 2019
- ShowSelected WorksJanuary 17 – March 2, 2019
- ShowCarlo Battaglia: The Abstract FigurativeNovember 15 – December 26, 2018
- ShowTime by Boetti: Libri RossiOctober 25 – November 10, 2018
- ShowSelected WorksSeptember 27 – October 26, 2018
- ShowJavier Martin: Blindness The Appropriation of BeautyMarch 20 – April 30, 2018
- ShowCesare BerlingeriApril 19 – May 15, 2017
- Fair BoothValli Art Gallery at CONTEXT Art Miami 2016November 29 – December 4, 2016
- Fair BoothValli Art Gallery at CONTEXT New York 2016May 3 – 8, 2016
- ShowJavier Martin: War, Consumption and Other Human HobbiesSeptember 24 – October 18, 2015