Page 0 of 10
Vcrb gallery, formerly known as Galerie Van Campen & Rochtus, continues to bring you high-quality contemporary art. Celebrating our 20th anniversary, we introduce our new location in Antwerp and new concept The platform, a space for young artists to kickstart their carreer.
20 years ago, Minneke Van Campen founded vcrb gallery, then known as Galerie Van Campen & Rochtus, in collaboration with business partner Luc Rochtus and husband Erwin Buys. As the gallery approached its 20th anniversary, they decided it was time for something new. Erwin started working in the gallery fulltime and their youngest daughter Louise fulfilled her dream of joining the family business. They found an old warehouse smack in the middle of the Museum District in Antwerp, revamped the place and introduced the next chapter: Vcrb gallery and The Platform by vcrb. Vcrb gallery continues to bring you high-quality contemporary figurative art by national and international artists. At the core, our selection of artists is all about métier and emotion. Every piece we show, moves us in a way.
VAT ID#: BE 0463 358 508
- ShowInside Out and Round and RoundMarch 26 – May 26, 2023
- Show/THE PLATFORMMarch 18 – May 17, 2023
- ShowDear serendipityFebruary 6 – April 6, 2023
- ShowJust enough room islandDecember 21, 2022 – January 31, 2023
- ShowTruth by repetitionNovember 24 – December 31, 2022
- ShowReorganising realityApril 14 – May 30, 2022
- ShowAysen KaptanogluDecember 1 – 31, 2021
- ShowZiwei Gong for The PlatformNovember 25 – December 31, 2021
- ShowThe platform .1September 10 – October 24, 2021
- ShowWe turned 2.0September 10 – October 24, 2021