Page 0 of 10
Villepin is a gallery created by collectors for collectors. Inspired by the founders’ own collections and profound knowledge of the Asian art market, Villepin offers a new gallery concept based on the art of collecting.
Through their experience on building close friendships with artists, Dominique and Arthur de Villepin wish to share their expertise with fellow collectors by curating artworks that they themselves would love to collect, ultimately nurturing a unique model of collecting based on long-term relationships with artists and their estates or foundations. With their knowledge of the region’s art scene and strong commitment to the city, the new gallery program will exhibit work by some of the world’s most important artists, focusing on those whose work carries universal messages to demonstrate the power of art to build bridges and change lives.
- ShowThe Loss of Human Face?June 2 – November 30, 2022
- ShowZao Wou-Ki: The Eternal Return to ChinaDecember 1, 2021 – March 22, 2022
- ShowMyonghi Kang: OriginsMay 24 – October 17, 2021
- ShowThe Art of Hope: New School of ParisNovember 23, 2020 – April 23, 2021
- ShowZao Wou-Ki : Friendship & ReconciliationMarch 16 – September 16, 2020