Page 0 of 10
The longest established gallery in Britain specialising in Modern and Contemporary Master Prints.
Specialising in European and British Prints, the gallery was founded in 1968 by William Weston and is owned and personally directed by him. William Weston's approach to art dealing reflects his academic background in art history at Cambridge University as well as his long experience as a dealer. During almost five decades the gallery has built a worldwide reputation for its expertise and the exceptional quality of works exhibited and offered for private sale. Private collectors, corporate clients and more than fifty museums and public galleries across the world have acquired works from the gallery. Works may be viewed by appointment.
VAT ID#: GB239514356
- Fair BoothWilliam Weston Gallery Ltd. at Art Miami 2022November 29 – December 30, 2022
- ShowModern Masters - 1939 Kandinsky to Christo 1989October 13 – 31, 2022
- Fair BoothWilliam Weston Gallery Ltd. at TEFAF Maastricht 2022June 25 – 30, 2022
- ShowSonia Delaunay – Compositions, Colours, Ideas. 1930May 10 – June 16, 2022
- ShowMarino Marini: The Relationship between Man and the Natural WorldOctober 21 – November 18, 2021
- ShowHenri Matisse: The Blue Nudes 1952-54 - Imagery and ColourJuly 15 – September 15, 2020